Our Health and Safety Policy
We at The Doyle Collection are committed to ensuring the safety,
health and welfare of our employees, customers, contractors,
suppliers and anyone that may be affected by our operations and
- In particular we will endeavor to comply with all
relevant health and safety legislation in the jurisdiction that we
- Our health and safety policies are detailed, site
specific and documented. All such policies and procedures are
available to any stakeholder who wishes to view or examine
- All employees, where reasonably practicable, will
receive information, instruction, training and supervision on
aspects of health and safety that are relevant to their day-to-day
- The Doyle Collection will consult with its employees on
matters relating to health, safety and welfare.
- The company welcomes and encourages representations on
matters of health, safety and welfare.