Watch the world go by from The Gallery - An infamous spot for a teatime tête & tête among the city’s business and social aristocracy, The Gallery offers what other Luxury Dublin hotels cannot, an ideal perspective on Dublin life, with an elevated view of the Grafton Street throng and over €1m of Irish art acquisitions on display.
Accompany tea or champagne with a sumptuous sandwich or the perfect pastry in the most elegant of surroundings of this 5 star Dublin hotel.
Afternoon Tea at The Westbury includes:
- a choice of teas from all over the world
- a delicious array of finger sandwiches
- a selection of sweet pastries
- freshly baked scones with tea-infused jam and clotted cream
Afternoon Tea Times
Afternoon Tea is served daily between 3pm and 5.30pm
Afternoon Tea Bookings
To make a reservation for a 2:30 or a 4:30 seating, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 679 1122
Afternoon Tea Prices:
- Festive Champagne afternoon tea euro: €48 per person accompanied by a glass of Champagne
- Festive Afternoon Tea: €42 per person
See our traditional Afternoon Tea menu by clicking here.
Gluten Free afternoon tea available, 24 hour notice advisable, please contact The Westbury Hotel directly.
Gift Certificates for Afternoon Tea at The Westbury Hotel
To purchase gift vouchers please email email@example.com or call +353 (0) 1 679 1122