sustainable & responsible meetings
At The Marylebone Hotel and indeed The Doyle Collection, we take sustainability and environmental responsibility very seriously and work hard to ensure we tread as lightly as possible when hosting meetings, conferences and other business activities.
- choose local food producers
- have recycling waste baskets in all meeting rooms
- offer tap water instead of bottle water. If our clients prefer bottled water, we recycle all glass bottles.
- ensure lights are turned off in meeting rooms when not in use
- design every meeting room to be flooded with natural light so we use less electricity
- email quotes instead of printing them
- recycle our daily information sheets to use both sides of paper
- always choose recycled paper for photocopying, etc.