Never before have family reunions been so special. Our ‘Family Affair’ offer is designed for larger family stays including a mix of parents, kids, siblings, grandparents, grandkids, uncles, aunts, cousins. Whoever is in your party – all are so welcome!
Our Family Affair package includes:
- 30% saving off our Best Flexible Rate based on bookings of up to 3 rooms and or suites
- A la carte breakfast for all each morning
- Complimentary evening meals for children up to 8 years when dining with an adult before 7pm
To book this offer, please call +44 20 7969 3915
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid week-through
- A minimum 2-night stay is required
- May be cancelled without charge up to 7 days in advance of arrival
- Available until 31 December 2021
- Must be booked direct on +44 20 7969 3915 to ensure your bespoke needs are satisfactorily addressed.
Guest and team member safety is our highest priority. The Doyle Collection Rest Assured Programme details our wide-ranging Health & Safety protocols, informed by best international practice and Government regulations. Everything has been done to ensure your peace of mind. Find out more here.
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service