Rates from £600 p/n incl. VAT
A Very British Suite Experience Only a 15 minute walk from the hotel, Liberty London is renowned as an eclectic emporium and home to luxury goods, collaborations and fabrics. Enjoy three nights in one of our recently renovated Signature Suites and receive a Liberty London gift card and a bottle of English sparkling wine (to celebrate your purchases) in The Coral Room.
This package includes:
- Three nights at a special rate in a Signature Suite
- Daily à la carte breakfast
- Liberty London Gift card worth £100
- A bottle of English sparkling wine
Terms and Conditions:
- For bookings made by 31st March 2019
- For stays from 15th January to 30th June 2019
- Subject to availability and black-out dates, the package is available in Signature Suites only, throughout the week
- Three-night minimum stay
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT
- Price based on maximum two adults per room
- Bookings need to be prepaid in full at time of booking - non-transferable, cancellable, refundable
- Bookable up to 7 days prior to arrival
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service