Make it a weekend to remember in stylish Bloomsbury, London’s literary heartland. Discover great shopping, cultural icons, gorgeous green parks, architecture or simply relax with a good book or your phone in one the hotel’s many discrete spaces or dine in its stylish indoor/outdoor restaurants.
Our Weekend Package includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom or suite
- A la carte breakfast each morning
- Welcome bottle of Champagne
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
See here for insider tips on what to see and do in London during your stay.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for Friday- Sunday arrivals
- A minimum length of stay is not required
- May be cancelled up to 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Available until 31 December 2022
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service