Rates from £245 incl. VAT
Enjoy a luxurious break in Bloomsbury. Discover the local neighbourhood including The British Museum or relax on Dalloway Terrace.
See our Curator Tips here for local insights.
This package includes:
- Full English Breakfast
- 15% discount off Best Flexible Rate
- One bottle of English sparkling wine
Terms and Conditions:
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- Package applies to all room and suite types
- A minimum two-night stay applies
- Free cancellation up to three days prior to arrival. In the event of cancellation after this, a refund does not apply
- Blackout dates apply
- Rate is based on a maximum two adults per room
- Available from 1 January 2020 until 30 April 2020
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service