From £330 incl. VAT
Book now and start your day in style with a complimentary à la carte breakfast in The Bloomsbury Club.
This package includes:
- One night’s stay for two people in a beautifully appointed bedroom.
- Complimentary à la carte breakfast in The Bloomsbury Club.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- Valid for stays until 31st December 2021.
- Cancellations may be made without penalty until 4pm on the day prior to arrival.
- Price based on maximum two adults per room.
- Subject to availability.
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service