Enjoy a luxurious 2 night escape in a Suite at The Bloomsbury
Celebrate a special occasion in London with a luxury stay in a Suite, complete with daily breakfast, a tantalizing dinner for two with wine and a delicious cake to commemorate the occasion.
Our Celebration offer includes:
- Two nights’ stay for two people in a beautifully appointed Suite.
- Full à la carte breakfast.
- A special cake on evening of choice (served in your Suite)
- One three-course dinner for two with a bottle of Sommelier-chosen wine for two (served in your Suite or at the Hotel’s main restaurant
Terms and Conditions:
- Two-night minimum stay.
- Package available across all Suite categories
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- Cancellations can be made without penalty until 4pm one day prior to arrival.
- Price based on maximum two adults per room.
- Subject to availability.
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service