Rates from £270 per night
Extending your Winter City escape has never been easier or more stylish...
Be tempted to explore the city for a little longer at The Bloomsbury with special savings on luxury accommodation, sumptuous breakfasts and elegant cocktails.
This package includes:
- Two-nights' accommodation in a beautifully appointed room or suite
- 10% discount off Best Flexible Rate
- Daily a la carte breakfast for two
- Two signature cocktails at Bloomsbury Club Bar
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Offer applicable for stays Thursday to Sunday only from 1st October to 15th December 2017
- From 16th December 2017 to 8th April 2018, the offer is valid throughout the week
- Offer valid for new bookings only
- Valid for a minimum of two-nights
- The package cannot be cancelled, refunded or transferred
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service