Unfortunately this offer is no longer available. Current offers may be viewed here.
Vibrant, entertaining and always exciting, London is perfect for a city getaway. Spend two nights in luxury on a weekend break.
Our weekend breaks include:
- Two nights’ stay for two people in a beautifully appointed bedroom.
- Afternoon Tea, Champagne in the room and late checkout.
- Full à la carte breakfast
Terms and Conditions:
- Package is available on Thursday - Sunday only.
- Two-night minimum stay.
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- Cancellations can be made without penalty until 4pm on the day prior to arrival.
- Price based on maximum two adults per room.
- Subject to availability.
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service