Rates from £450 p/n incl. VAT
Discover the excitement of shopping around Bloomsbury.
Explore our unique neighbourhood and enjoy special savings on luxury accommodation, sumptuous breakfasts and a gift from us to you of a shopping voucher at Liberty London.
- Two-nights' accommodation in a beautifully appointed Suite
- Daily a la carte breakfast for two
- Shopping voucher of £100 (to shop at Liberty London)
- A bottle of English Sparkling Wine (in-suite on arrival)
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Offer applicable for stays throughout the week from 1st December 2018 to 31st January 2019
- Offer valid for new bookings only
- Valid for a minimum of two-nights, for two guests sharing accommodation.
- Rate is inclusive of VAT.
- Cancellation can be made without penalty up until 4pm on the day prior to arrival
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service