WHY BOOK DIRECT?
Early check-in from 1pm (subject to availability).
Receive a complimentary glass of Sparkling Wine in the Coral Room when you book direct. For stays from January to March 2023.
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Make a Night of it at the stylish Bloomsbury hotel.
Treat yourselves to a night to remember with an £85 food and beverage credit to spend in The Coral Room or Dalloway Terrace. Cocktails, Dinner or afternoon tea... the choice is yours!
Our offer includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom or suite
- A la carte breakfast each morning
- £85 food and beverage credit
- Early check in and late check out until 1.00pm, subject to availability
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
Terms & Conditions
- Valid Monday to Sunday
- A minimum length of stay is not required
- Early check in from 1pm and late check out until 1pm, subject to availability
- Food and Beverage credit available once per stay. (Excludes service charge)
- May be cancelled without charge up to 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Available until 10th April 2023
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service