Book romantic time out now
Spend relaxing, quality time together with an escape to the very stylish Bloomsbury hotel. Enjoy a complimentary bottle of chilled Champagne in your room, sumptuous à la carte breakfast daily - in the comfort of your own room if you wish, and, a romantic alfresco dinner for two on Dalloway Terrace.
Our Romance in Style Package includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom or suite
- A la carte breakfast each morning
- Complimentary bottle of chilled Champagne
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid week-through
- A minimum length of stay is not required
- May be cancelled without charge up to 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Available until 31 December 2020
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service