Make the most of the new season as the capital comes to life this Easter with 20% off our Best Available Rate
Easter brings the start of Spring, discover the colours of London this springtime.
This package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a beautifully appointed bedroom
- Full daily à la carte breakfast
- 20% discount off Best Available Rate
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for stays from 18 April 2019 - 22 April 2019
- Full prepayment required at time of booking
- No cancellation or refunds
- Price based on maximum two adults per room
- Subject to availability
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service