Rates from £245 per night
Extending your Summer City escape has never been easier or more stylish...
Explore our Slice of the City over two nights at The Bloomsbury with savings on accommodation including two signature cocktails to celebrate your special Summer retreat.
This package includes:
- Two-nights' accommodation in a beautifully appointed Classic or Deluxe Room
- 15% discount off Best Available Rate
- Two signature cocktails at The Coral Room
Discover fabulous local tips on what you can do during your stay with us here.
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability at time of booking in Classic Rooms or Deluxe Rooms only
- Full prepayment required at time of booking, no cancellations or refunds
- Bookable up to 3 days prior to arrival
- Price based on maximum two adults per room
- For new bookings only
- Valid for a minimum of two-nights
- Two cocktails per stay only to be taken in The Coral Room
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service