Escape to London this Spring from just £199 per night.
Our Weekend Spring Saver offer includes:
- Special price for two nights’ stay in a beautifully appointed bedroom.
- Full à la carte breakfast.
Terms and Conditions:
- For bookings made by 12th April 2019
- For stays from 1st January to 14th April 2019
- Subject to availability and black-out dates, the package is available from Thursday - Sunday only
- Two-night minimum stay
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT
- Fully pre-payable, cannot be cancelled, exchanged or transferred
- Price based on maximum two adults per room
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service