A Slice of the City: Wildlife Photographer of Year 2017 exhibition
Bristol's M Shed museum is hosting the spectacular Wildlife Photographer of Year 2017 exhibition, which runs until April 2018. Wildlife Photographer of the Year is developed and produced by the Natural History Museum, London and is the most prestigious photography event of its kind - featuring 100 wild and wonderful images of the natural world.
Catch the exhibiton here, before it embarks on a global tour. For more information please visit http://bristolmuseums.org.uk
This package includes:
- One night accommodation in a beautifully appointed room
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Complimentary voucher for Wildlife Photographer of the Year at M Shed (1 per person)
Terms & Conditions:
- Package is available weekdays and weekends.
- Subject to availability.
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- Cancellations may be made without penalty up until 4pm on the day prior to arrival.
- Price based on maximum two adults per room.
- M Shed is open Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 5pm. It is also open on Bank Holiday Mondays and Mondays during Bristol school holidays from 10am – 5pm.