A Kids Capital Space Journey
Rates from $475 per night.
Did you know that DC is the most family-friendly city in the US?
A must on any family visit to DC is the awesome National Air & Space Museum of the Smithsonian Institution and the opportunity to see the unforgettable Apollo 11 Command Module and the Friendship 7 Capsule.
Well – our kids’ Space Journey package is designed to bring that experience to life for your little ones and includes a wonderful in-room space-themed teepee tent, telescope and binoculars to bring the night skyline into their very own world as well as coloring books and bedtime snacks that play out an exciting astronomical theme.
Our Kids Capital Space Journey package includes;
- A themed teepee tent decorated with images of comets, space ships and planets that is pitched in your room for a celestial adventure.
- A planetarium light that projects a rotating field of 10,000 stars onto the ceiling of your guest room.
- Use of a telescope and binoculars to bring the night skyline into full view.
- Coloring books and bedtime snacks that carry out the astronomical theme.
Terms & Conditions:
- Spacious and luxurious accommodation in a Grand Deluxe guestroom
- Price is based on maximum of two adults and two kids
- Offer is subject to availability
- Rate quoted is exclusive of tax
- Package is available for stays until December 31, 2018