Unfortunately this offer is no longer available. Current offers may be viewed here.
Stay local and experience Washington DC’s stunning cherry blossoms with our exclusive “Dupont in Bloom” staycation. From March through April, enjoy a luxurious stay minutes from the iconic cherry trees that will be in peak bloom at the Tidal Basin. During your visit, sample craft cocktails at Doyle and a bespoke menu at The Pembroke, inspired by the cherry blossom and the international friendship between the United States and Japan. At the end of your trip, enjoy one last stroll to take in the beautiful fleeting blossoms before the late checkout that’s included in your stay.
This package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in a beautifully appointed Classic, Deluxe, Executive, Grand Deluxe room or Suite
- Complimentary valet parking
- Custom Cherry Blossom confections welcome amenity
- Complimentary Cherry Blossom craft cocktail for up to two people at Doyle Bar during your stay
- $25 dining credit at The Pembroke to enjoy our Cherry Blossom inspired menu
- Late checkout (1pm) to enjoy morning stroll to see the blooms one last time
Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations can be made without penalty until 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Price based on maximum two adults per room
- Rate quoted is exclusive of tax
- Package is subject to availability
- Available from March 12th to April 26th
- Valid for Thursday - Sunday arrivals
About The Dupont Circle
Located in the heart of one of the most captivating neighborhoods in the nation’s capital, The Dupont Circle hotel proves a landmark in its own right. Thanks to a central location that shows off historic riches alongside modern-day delights, our welcoming hotel is the ideal destination from which to experience it all.
Here in Dupont Circle, one of the city’s most vibrant quarters, you’ll discover the best of what Washington has to offer. Dupont draws range from international embassies, architectural wonders and esteemed art galleries to countless boutiques, restaurants and bars. Our convenient address (less than a two-minute stroll from the Metro) perfectly positions guests to explore the National Mall and Smithsonian museums.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service