Rediscover the life and work of one of the best loved children's authors of the 20th century.
Enjoy tickets to Beatrix Potter: Drawn to Nature and take your family on a beautiful adventure of Potter's life as a scientise and conservationist. This family-friendly exhibition includes interactive features which will delight all ages.
Our offer includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom or suite
- A la carte breakfast
- Two tickets to Beatrix Potter: Drawn to Nature
- Beatrix Potter: Drawn to Nature book
Terms and Conditions
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT
- Package applies to all room and suite types
- Rate is based on a maximum two adults per room
- Available until 31 December 2022
- Children under 11 go free to the exhibition
About The Kensington
There’s a sense, on being welcomed through the double-framed doors of The Kensington hotel by a bowler-hatted doorman, of stepping back in time to a more genteel, service-oriented age. Certainly, the hotel’s luxurious white stucco façade – a collection of four 19 thcentury townhouses in this most chic, cosmopolitan and cultured of London neighbourhoods – and the Victorian grandeur of its high ceilings, heritage décor and open fireplaces evoke something of a bygone era.
Yet just as vivid is an immediate sense of vibrant, contemporary confidence that emanates from the modern yet understated design. Here London society comes together – be it for afternoon tea in the light and lively drawing rooms, cocktails in the glamorous K Bar, or dinner in the refined Townhouse restaurant. Throughout this engaging environment, the attentive, familiar staff of The Kensington Hotel provide the personal welcome.
Restaurant & Bar