Enjoy a luxurious weekend at The Kensington at a special rate, with a glass of Champagne on arrival and a la carte breakfast.
- Accommodation on a special rate in a beautifully appointed Room or Suite
- Glass of Champagne on arrival at The K Bar
- Daily a la carte breakfast
A grand converted Victorian townhouse that captures all the glamour of one of London’s most prestigious neighbourhoods. Discover South Kensington over a luxurious weekend starting with a welcome glass of bubbles in The K Bar and daily a la carte breakfast in Town House.
A weekend to explore:
- Victoria & Albert Museum
- The Natural History Museum
- The Royal Albert Hall
- Kensington Gardens & Hyde Park
- Harrods & Harvey Nichols
or Call +44 20 7589 6300 & Quote LUXURY LONDON ESCAPE
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for new bookings made between 1st September 2017 to 28th June 2018
- Available for weekend stays (Thursday to Sunday inclusive) between 2nd September 2017 to 30th June 2018.
- Rate is inclusive of VAT @ 20%.
- Package is subject to availability.
- Package is pre-payable at time of booking, is non-changeable, cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Price based on maximum two adults per room.
- One glass of Champagne on arrival per guest (maximum two glasses per stay)
- Package available at The Kensington in Deluxe Room, Luxury Suites, Luxury Studio Suites and Signature Suites only
About The Kensington
There’s a sense, on being welcomed through the double-framed doors of The Kensington hotel by a bowler-hatted doorman, of stepping back in time to a more genteel, service-oriented age. Certainly, the hotel’s luxurious white stucco façade – a collection of four 19 thcentury townhouses in this most chic, cosmopolitan and cultured of London neighbourhoods – and the Victorian grandeur of its high ceilings, heritage décor and open fireplaces evoke something of a bygone era.
Yet just as vivid is an immediate sense of vibrant, contemporary confidence that emanates from the modern yet understated design. Here London society comes together – be it for afternoon tea in the light and lively drawing rooms, cocktails in the glamorous K Bar, or dinner in the refined Townhouse restaurant. Throughout this engaging environment, the attentive, familiar staff of The Kensington Hotel provide the personal welcome.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
Spa Treatment Room