Make a Night of it at the stylish Kensington hotel.
Treat yourselves to a night to remember with a £75 food and beverage credit to spend in The K Bar or Drawing Room. Cocktails, Dinner or afternoon tea... the choice is yours!
Our offer includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom or suite
- A la carte breakfast each morning
- £75 food and beverage credit
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Early check in at 10am and late check out at 2.00pm
Terms & Conditions
- Valid Monday to Sunday
- A minimum length of stay is not required
- May be cancelled without charge up to 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Available until 31 December 2021
Guest and team member safety is our highest priority. The Doyle Collection Rest Assured Programme details our wide-ranging Health & Safety protocols, informed by best international practice and Government regulations. Everything has been done to ensure your peace of mind. Find out more here
About The Kensington
There’s a sense, on being welcomed through the double-framed doors of The Kensington hotel by a bowler-hatted doorman, of stepping back in time to a more genteel, service-oriented age. Certainly, the hotel’s luxurious white stucco façade – a collection of four 19 thcentury townhouses in this most chic, cosmopolitan and cultured of London neighbourhoods – and the Victorian grandeur of its high ceilings, heritage décor and open fireplaces evoke something of a bygone era.
Yet just as vivid is an immediate sense of vibrant, contemporary confidence that emanates from the modern yet understated design. Here London society comes together – be it for afternoon tea in the light and lively drawing rooms, cocktails in the glamorous K Bar, or dinner in the refined Townhouse restaurant. Throughout this engaging environment, the attentive, familiar staff of The Kensington Hotel provide the personal welcome.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service