A Rosé Summer In Marylebone
This summer, we are celebrating all things rosé at The Marylebone. Whether it be a weekend away with your girlfriends, or a romantic evening with your loved one, treat yourself to the ultimate rose inspired experience.
This experience includes:
- Accommodation for two people sharing a luxuriously appointed bedroom or suite
- A la carte breakfast each morning
- A bottle of Miraval Rosé on arrival
- One Diptyque ‘Roses’ 190g scented candle
- A complimentary gift with purchase in the Diptyque Marylebone store
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Early check in at 10am and late check out at 2pm
Terms & Conditions
- Valid Monday to Sunday
- One bottle of Miraval Rosé and one Diptyque ‘Roses’ candle per stay
- A minimum length of stay is not required
- May be cancelled without charge up to 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Available until 15 September 2021
Guest and team member safety is our highest priority. The Doyle Collection Rest Assured Programme details our wide-ranging Health & Safety protocols, informed by best international practice and Government regulations. Everything has been done to ensure your peace of mind. Find out more here.
About The Marylebone
The vibrant, bijou feel of Marylebone village is mirrored in our chic, stylish hotel.
Just a five-minute walk to vibrant Marylebone High Street and a five-minute walk to Bond Street, Oxford Street and Mayfair, The Marylebone Hotel harnesses the infectious energy and style of W1 at every turn.
The stylish tone is set by the hotel’s chic lobby and Cocktail Bar, characterised by its series of inviting hideaways and playful, elegant terrace.
Then there’s 108 Brasserie, set on the cobbles of Marylebone Lane - its outside tables, greenery and elegant lantern lighting recalling a Parisian café; 108 Bar providing a lively forum for locals and guests alike, The Marylebone Rooms and club-like Number Six offering some of London’s most stylish event spaces.
Luxurious guest rooms and statement suites – including the acclaimed rooftop terrace suites that rival any in London for the wow factor.
For the health-conscious, guests enjoy exclusive access to Third Space at The Marylebone, which features a gym, wellness area, spa treatments and an 18m swimming pool.
This is hotel living at its most vibrant.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
Swimmingpool & Spa