Make a Night of it at the stylish Marylebone hotel
Treat yourselves to a night to remember with £75 food and beverage credit, followed by a luxurious overnight stay and a sumptuous à la carte breakfast in the morning.
Our offer includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom or suite
- A la carte breakfast each morning
- £75 food and beverage credit
- Upgrade subject to availability on arrival
Terms & Conditions
- Valid Monday to Sunday
- Available in Deluxe Rooms and above
- A minimum length of stay is not required
- May be cancelled without charge up to 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Available until 30 December 2022
- Credit applicable once per stay
About The Marylebone
The vibrant, bijou feel of Marylebone village is mirrored in our chic, stylish hotel.
Just a five-minute walk to vibrant Marylebone High Street and a five-minute walk to Bond Street, Oxford Street and Mayfair, The Marylebone Hotel harnesses the infectious energy and style of W1 at every turn.
The stylish tone is set by the hotel’s chic lobby and Cocktail Bar, characterised by its series of inviting hideaways and playful, elegant terrace.
Then there’s 108 Brasserie, set on the cobbles of Marylebone Lane - its outside tables, greenery and elegant lantern lighting recalling a Parisian café; 108 Bar providing a lively forum for locals and guests alike, The Marylebone Rooms and club-like Number Six offering some of London’s most stylish event spaces.
Luxurious guest rooms and statement suites – including the acclaimed rooftop terrace suites that rival any in London for the wow factor.
For the health-conscious, guests enjoy exclusive access to Third Space at The Marylebone, which features a gym, wellness area, spa treatments and an 18m swimming pool.
This is hotel living at its most vibrant.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
Swimmingpool & Spa