Celebrate the arrival of spring with a special wellness escape from £650 incl. VAT.
Despite its enviable central London location, The Marylebone is home to the stunning on-site Third Space gym, spa and swimming pool. In addition, the hotel features organic juices and healthy dishes on its menus, making it the ideal place to stay in London to relax and rejuvenate.
Our special ‘New Spring New You’ wellness package has been created to balance mind, body and soul, complete with a touch of pampering and some devoted time for fitness, if you wish.
Return home recharged and revitalised, ready to face the new season with a spring in your step.
- Two nights’ stay for two guests in a beautifully appointed bedroom or suite
- A la carte breakfast each morning
- One medium size Signature Juice or Blend from The Juicery (per person per day)*
- One large salad of your choice during lunch for two in 108 Pantry during your stay
- One special Detox Treatment at Third Space spa per person – 60-minute exfoliation and deep tissue massage
- One Meditation session – 40-minute private couple session with Shaylini, Reiki Master & Energy Healer**
- Complimentary access to Third Space gym and swimming pool
Terms and conditions:
- Package is subject to availability and available for stays from now until 31st May 2018
- Accommodation and treatments are subject to availability
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT
- Based on a minimum two-night stay in a Deluxe Room category or higher
- Bookings must be made minimum 7 days in advance of arrival
- Cancellations may be made without penalty 7 days prior to arrival
- Priced based on maximum two adults per room
- Rate quoted inclusive of VAT
* Juicery juices to be ordered before 6pm
**Shaylini is available on Tuesdays and Saturdays only (if meditation session cannot be confirmed, the guests will be given a credit to use at Third Space spa of GBP 100)
About The Marylebone
The vibrant, bijou feel of Marylebone, one of London’s trendiest neighbourhoods, is mirrored in the chic, stylish hotel that shares its name. A stone’s throw from the department stores and boutiques of Oxford Street and Mayfair and the independent restaurants and markets of Marylebone High Street, The Marylebone hotel harnesses the infectious energy and style of W1 at every turn. The charm and buzz of the chic 108 Brasserie; a yoga class playing out in the hotel’s decked courtyard; an advertising brainstorm underway in the next-door Library; or treadmills being pounded in the luxury Third Space gym, pool and spa – it all makes for a ‘village’ feel.
With a bright new raft of event spaces, eclectic, striking artwork that lends a distinct edge to the décor, and expansive terrace suites whose heated, furnished outdoor space rival any in London for first impressions, this is hotel living at its most vibrant.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
Swimmingpool & Spa