Discover the excitement of shopping around Marylebone.
Explore our unique neighbourhood and enjoy special savings on luxury accommodation, sumptuous breakfasts and a gift from us to you of a shopping voucher at Selfridges (perfect for that pre or post-festive splurge).
This package includes:
- Two-nights' luxurious accommodation
- Full English breakfast for two
- Gift card for Selfridges (£100)
- Bottle of English Sparkling Nyetimber Classic Cuvée in The Cocktail Bar
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability at time of booking
- Offer applicable for stays throughout the week from 1st December 2019 to 31st January 2020
- Valid for a minimum of two-nights, for two guests sharing accommodation
- Cancellation by 4pm one day prior to arrival
- No refunds on cancellation
- Rate includes VAT
About The Marylebone
The vibrant, bijou feel of Marylebone village is mirrored in our chic, stylish hotel.
Just a five-minute walk to vibrant Marylebone High Street and a five-minute walk to Bond Street, Oxford Street and Mayfair, The Marylebone Hotel harnesses the infectious energy and style of W1 at every turn.
The stylish tone is set by the hotel’s chic lobby and Cocktail Bar, characterised by its series of inviting hideaways and playful, elegant terrace.
Then there’s 108 Brasserie, set on the cobbles of Marylebone Lane - its outside tables, greenery and elegant lantern lighting recalling a Parisian café; 108 Bar providing a lively forum for locals and guests alike, The Marylebone Rooms and club-like Number Six offering some of London’s most stylish event spaces.
Luxurious guest rooms and statement suites – including the acclaimed rooftop terrace suites that rival any in London for the wow factor.
For the health-conscious, guests enjoy exclusive access to Third Space at The Marylebone, which features a gym, wellness area, spa treatments and an 18m swimming pool.
This is hotel living at its most vibrant.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
Swimmingpool & Spa