Rates from £245 per night
Enjoy a luxurious Autumn 2-night weekend break in stylish Marylebone – including savings on nightly rate and two signature cocktails in our glamorous 108 Bar.
Check out our Curator Tips here for local insights.
This package includes:
- Two-nights' accommodation in a beautifully appointed Classic or Deluxe Room
- 15% discount off Best Available Rate
- Two signature cocktails at 108 Bar
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- Package applies to Classic or Deluxe room types
- A minimum two-night stay applies
- Package is bookable up to 3 days prior to arrival
- Full prepayment is required at time of booking.
- In the event of cancellation, a refund does not apply
- Rate is based on a maximum two adults per room.
- Two cocktails per stay may be enjoyed in 108 Bar
About The Marylebone
The vibrant, bijou feel of Marylebone village is mirrored in our chic, stylish hotel.
Just a five-minute walk to vibrant Marylebone High Street and a five-minute walk to Bond Street, Oxford Street and Mayfair, The Marylebone Hotel harnesses the infectious energy and style of W1 at every turn.
The stylish tone is set by the hotel’s chic lobby and Cocktail Bar, characterised by its series of inviting hideaways and playful, elegant terrace.
Then there’s 108 Brasserie, set on the cobbles of Marylebone Lane - its outside tables, greenery and elegant lantern lighting recalling a Parisian café; 108 Bar providing a lively forum for locals and guests alike, The Marylebone Rooms and club-like Number Six offering some of London’s most stylish event spaces.
Luxurious guest rooms and statement suites – including the acclaimed rooftop terrace suites that rival any in London for the wow factor.
For the health-conscious, guests enjoy exclusive access to Third Space at The Marylebone, which features a gym, wellness area, spa treatments and an 18m swimming pool.
This is hotel living at its most vibrant.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
Swimmingpool & Spa