Rates from £245 per night
The Marylebone offers the perfect weekend location with Bond St, Oxford St and Mayfair just a five-minute walk from the hotel - not to mention the buzz and glamour of Marylebone Village right at its doorstep.
Enjoy on site 108 Brasserie and Bar, The Cocktail Bar and exclusive access to the Third Space gym, with gym, spa and 18m swimming pool.
This package includes:
- Two-nights' accommodation in a beautifully appointed Classic or Deluxe Room
- 15% discount off Best Available Rate
- Two signature cocktails at 108 Bar or The Cocktail Bar
Discover fabulous local tips on what you can do during your stay with us here.
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability at time of booking in Classic Rooms or Deluxe Rooms only
- Full prepayment required at time of booking, no cancellations or refunds
- Bookable up to 3 days prior to arrival
- Price based on maximum two adults per room.
- For new bookings only
- Valid for a minimum of two-nights
- Two cocktails per stay only to be taken in 108 Bar
About The Marylebone
The vibrant, bijou feel of Marylebone, one of London’s trendiest neighbourhoods, is mirrored in the chic, stylish hotel that shares its name. A stone’s throw from the department stores and boutiques of Oxford Street and Mayfair and the independent restaurants and markets of Marylebone High Street, The Marylebone hotel harnesses the infectious energy and style of W1 at every turn. The charm and buzz of the chic 108 Brasserie; a yoga class playing out in the hotel’s decked courtyard; an advertising brainstorm underway in the next-door Library; or treadmills being pounded in the luxury Third Space gym, pool and spa – it all makes for a ‘village’ feel.
With a bright new raft of event spaces, eclectic, striking artwork that lends a distinct edge to the décor, and expansive terrace suites whose heated, furnished outdoor space rival any in London for first impressions, this is hotel living at its most vibrant.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
Swimmingpool & Spa