A Midsummer Night's Dream
Celebrate the Cork Midsummer festival with our theatre-lover's package.
Unfortunately this offer is no longer available. Current offers may be viewed here.
Celebrate the Cork Midsummer festival with our theatre-lover's package. Includes 2 nights accommodation, breakfast each morning, pre-theatre small plates and cocktails and 2 tickets to Evening Train, a new musical by Mick Flannery in The Everyman Theatre.
This package includes:
- 2 night's accommodation in a beautifully appointed room for 2 people
- À la carte breakfast in The Mirror Room each morning
- Pre-theatre small plates and cocktails in The River Club
- 2 tickets to Evening Train in The Everyman on 1 evening
- Complimentary car-parking
- Complimentary access to NRG on-site fitness centre including 20m swimming pool
Terms & Conditions:
- Available for 2 night stays only from Saturday 15th-Sunday 23rd June 2019
- Package is subject to availability
- Pre-booking of show tickets required at least 7 days in advance of arrival through the hotel
- Small plates (2 per person) and Cocktails (1 per person) must be taken before the show
- Price based on maximum two adults per room
- Rate is inclusive of VAT at 13.5%
- Cancellations may be made until 4pm on the day prior to arrival
About The River Lee
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Ireland’s ‘second city’ is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres, vibrant nightlife and a growing craft beer scene and hosts several festivals throughout the year – notably culinary, music and film. Additionally it boasts a thriving foodie scene centred on the famous English Market and is ideally placed for visits to kiss the legendary Blarney Stone, the historic fishing town of Kinsale and the rest of Ireland’s ruggedly beautiful southern coastline.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service