Live the Dolce Vita with our Special Terrace Offer
WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
Unfortunately this offer is no longer available. Current offers may be viewed here.
Ensure you have the sweetest of dreams with our Dolce Dreaming offer, in celebration of the latest terrace installation at The River Club, 'Dolce Vita' - our love letter to the Campania Coastline. This offer includes a special room-only rate for 2 people sharing, and indulgent Italian inspired cocktails on The Dolce Vita terrace amongst the olive trees, vines and vibrant bougainvillea during your stay.
The Dolce Dreaming Offer Includes:
- Special advance purchase rate accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom on a room-only basis.
- 2 Italian inspired cocktail on Dolce Vita terrace at The River Club.
Terms & Conditions:
- Subject to availability.
- Cash or credit alternative not available for food or drinks included
- Rate is inclusive of VAT
- Charged in full at the time of booking. This is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or date change
- Price based on a maximum of 2 adults per room
- Offer stay dates valid from 14th July - 14th September 2022, subject to availability
About The River Lee
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Ireland’s ‘second city’ is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres, vibrant nightlife and a growing craft beer scene and hosts several festivals throughout the year – notably culinary, music and film. Additionally it boasts a thriving foodie scene centred on the famous English Market and is ideally placed for visits to kiss the legendary Blarney Stone, the historic fishing town of Kinsale and the rest of Ireland’s ruggedly beautiful southern coastline.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
On-Site Car Park