Rates from €252 p/n incl. VAT
Our younger guests get a magical welcome at The River Lee this October midterm break.
The elegantly appointed superior family room offers wonderful treats for our little guests to enjoy including turndown of milk and cookies and an children's activity pack.
What's more, enjoy a fun-filled trip to Rumleys Open Farm or Fota Wildlife Park with kiddies picnic to make your stay unforgettable!
This package includes:
- 2 nights' accommodation for in a beautifully appointed room with 2 double beds (2 adults & 2 children)
- Turndown of milk and cookies
- Children's activity pack
- À la carte breakfast in The Mirror Room each morning
- Family ticket to Rumleys Open Farm or Fota Wildlife Park, including children's picnic
- Complimentary on-site car parking
- Complimentary access to on-site NRG fitness centre including swimming pool
Terms & Conditions:
- Package is available for stays from 29th October to 2nd November
- Subject to availability
- Pre-booking of tickets for Fota Wildlife Park or Rumley's Open Farm requried through hotel
- Cancellation can be made without penalty up until 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Rate is inclusive of VAT at 13.5%
- Price based on maximum two adults and two children per room.
About The River Lee
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Ireland’s ‘second city’ is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres, vibrant nightlife and a growing craft beer scene and hosts several festivals throughout the year – notably culinary, music and film. Additionally it boasts a thriving foodie scene centred on the famous English Market and is ideally placed for visits to kiss the legendary Blarney Stone, the historic fishing town of Kinsale and the rest of Ireland’s ruggedly beautiful southern coastline.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service