Enjoy a special 2-night spooky staycation in Cork at The River Lee. Includes 2-nights accommodation for a family of 4, 1 dinner on an evening of your choice, kids turn-down, breakfast each morning and family passes to Cork City Gaol.
This package includes:
- 2-night stay in a beautifully appointed family room for 2 adults and 2 children under 12
- 3-course dinner in The River Club for the family
- A la carte breakfast each morning in the beautiful surrounds of The Mirror Room
- Kids turn down of milk & cookies
- Family passes to Cork City Gaol
- Complimentary access to on-site NRG fitness centre including swimming pool (pre-booking essential)
Terms & Conditions:
- Package is only available for 2 night stays from Friday - Sunday, subject to availability.
- Includes 2-night's accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children under 12, a 3-course dinner for 2 adults and childrens meals, turndown for the kids of milk and cookies, breakfast each morning, family pass for 2 adults and 2 children to Cork City Gaol.
- Pre-booking of dinner & breakfast essential through guest relations team
- Cash or credit alternative not available for food or drinks included
- Rate is inclusive of VAT
- Price based on maximum two adults and 2 children under 12 per room.
About The River Lee
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Ireland’s ‘second city’ is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres, vibrant nightlife and a growing craft beer scene and hosts several festivals throughout the year – notably culinary, music and film. Additionally it boasts a thriving foodie scene centred on the famous English Market and is ideally placed for visits to kiss the legendary Blarney Stone, the historic fishing town of Kinsale and the rest of Ireland’s ruggedly beautiful southern coastline.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service