€285 p/n incl. VAT
Enjoy a food-filled weekend getaway with some of the best gastronomical experiences in Cork! With 2 nights weekend accommodation, À la carte breakfast each morning, 'Slice of the City' Afternoon tea and a guided Fab Food Trails walking tour of Cork for two!
This package includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in a beautifully appointed room for 2 people
- À la carte breakfast in The Mirror Room each morning
- Fab Food Trails walking tour on Saturday morning
- Slice of The City afternoon tea for 2 people on an afternoon of your choosing
- Complimentary car-parking
- Complimentary access to NRG on-site fitness centre including 20m swimming pool
Terms & Conditions:
- Available for Friday and Saturday night stays only from May 3rd 2019
- Package is subject to availability
- Pre-booking of afternoon tea and Fab Food Trails walking tour required at least 7 days before arrival
- Price based on maximum two adults per room
- Rate is inclusive of VAT at 13.5%
- Cancellations may be made until 4pm on the day prior to arrival.
About The River Lee
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Ireland’s ‘second city’ is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres, vibrant nightlife and a growing craft beer scene and hosts several festivals throughout the year – notably culinary, music and film. Additionally it boasts a thriving foodie scene centred on the famous English Market and is ideally placed for visits to kiss the legendary Blarney Stone, the historic fishing town of Kinsale and the rest of Ireland’s ruggedly beautiful southern coastline.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service