WHY BOOK DIRECT?
We guarantee that for any hotel reservation made on doylecollection.com you will not find a better room rate publicly available on the Internet for that same room type in the same Doyle Collection Hotel on the same date. If, having made a booking on doylecollection.com, you should find a lower publicly available price, for the same room at the same hotel elsewhere on the internet within 24 hours of booking we will honour that rate.
Terms and conditions apply.
The Great Green Getaway
To celebrate our Green Tourism Gold Award, we are delighted to bring to our customers The Great Green Getaway offer: a luxurious stay at The River Lee, curated with sustainability at it's heart - perfect for the eco-conscious traveller. Enjoy overnight accommodation in a beautifully appointed room with a donation on your behalf to climate-action charity, Tree Aid. Once settled in, indulge in a fare of locally-sourced cheese & meats with an English Market Sharing Board, perfectly paired with a glass of red or white sustainably-produced organic wine.
The Great Green Getaway Offer Includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom on a room-only basis
- €3 donation to Tree Aid
- 1 English Market Sharing board to Share
- A glass of Pinot Grigio, Boso Dei Cirmioli IGT, Venice, Italy OR Tempranillo, Barón de Ley ‘Club Privado’, Rioja, Spain per person
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to availability
- Pre-booking of dinner essential through guest relations team
- Cash or credit alternative not available for food or drinks included
- Rate is inclusive of VAT
- Cancel without charge up to 4pm the day prior to arrival
- Price based on a maximum of 2 adults per room
About The River Lee
Set on a picturesque bend in the river, just a short walk from Cork city centre, The River Lee hotel occupies a unique position in this charming historic city. Ireland’s ‘second city’ is a lively cultural hub with an opera house, independent art galleries, museums and theatres, vibrant nightlife and a growing craft beer scene and hosts several festivals throughout the year – notably culinary, music and film. Additionally it boasts a thriving foodie scene centred on the famous English Market and is ideally placed for visits to kiss the legendary Blarney Stone, the historic fishing town of Kinsale and the rest of Ireland’s ruggedly beautiful southern coastline.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service
On-Site Car Park