Capital & Countryside
A unique luxury package taking in the vibrant and historic Irish capital of Dublin and breath-taking rolling hills and glens of Perthshire.
Unfortunately this offer is no longer available. Current offers may be viewed here
In a unique package that offers a seamless city and country experience, guests will enjoy two nights in a Luxury Suite at The Westbury which includes; a bottle of Champagne on arrival and a sumptuous Irish breakfast followed by three nights in a luxurious Whisky Suite at Gleneagles, with the famous Gleneagles breakfast and a guided walk with lobby dog Henry.
Package highlights include:
- Dublin private airport transfers
- Champagne on arrival at The Westbury
- Dinner in WILDE with bottle of wine chosen by Wine Sommelier Philip Dunne
- A culinary or cultural walking tour of Dublin
- Access to the Gleneagles’ Playground Planner VIP concierge service, who can help coordinate outdoor pursuits such as clay shooting, archery and falconry
To book this offer, please call +353 1 646 3333
Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm
Terms & Conditions:
- Available for stays from 6th August 2019 until 30th July 2020
- Rate is inclusive of VAT at 13.5%
- Two night stay minimum at The Westbury
- Three night stay minimum at Gleneagles
- Package is subject to availability and must be booked 72 hours prior to arrival
- Cancellation can be made without penalty 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on maximum two adults
About The Westbury
The Westbury’s central location in the heart of Dublin offers unrivalled access to the pedestrianised social hub of Grafton Street, as well as the historic open spaces of Dublin’s Trinity College and St Stephen’s Green. Irish heritage abounds in the hotel too, from the flowers to the food, along with one of the country’s foremost art collections, featuring original paintings by Sir John Lavery and Louis le Brocquy. But is it the warmth of welcome that is most vivid – a tangible service ethos that sets the seal on a haven of luxury.
Situated in the creative quarter, the city’s top theatres, museums and art galleries including Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and the Gaiety Theatre are all within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Despite being in the centre of Dublin, the hotel is discreetly tucked away to ensure guests privacy and comfort.
Restaurant & Bar
Expert Concierge Service
24h Room Service