Make a Break of it
Make a break of it and stay two nights at The Westbury, with a sumptuous à la carte breakfast each morning in WILDE. Linger over The Westbury’s iconic Afternoon Tea in The Gallery, and enjoy dinner for two in Balfes, combining relaxed elegance and the energy of a New York eatery, available once during your stay.
Our Make a Break of it package includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom
- A la carte breakfast each morning
- Dinner for two in Balfes once during stay
- Afternoon Tea for two once during stay
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid Sunday - Thursday
- A minimum length of stay of 2 nights is required
- May be cancelled without charge up to 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Available until 30th April 2021
About The Westbury
The Westbury’s central location in the heart of Dublin offers unrivalled access to the pedestrianised social hub of Grafton Street, as well as the historic open spaces of Dublin’s Trinity College and St Stephen’s Green. Irish heritage abounds in the hotel too, from the flowers to the food, along with one of the country’s foremost art collections, featuring original paintings by Sir John Lavery and Louis le Brocquy. But is it the warmth of welcome that is most vivid – a tangible service ethos that sets the seal on a haven of luxury.
Situated in the creative quarter, the city’s top theatres, museums and art galleries including Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and the Gaiety Theatre are all within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Despite being in the centre of Dublin, the hotel is discreetly tucked away to ensure guests privacy and comfort.
Restaurant & Bar
Expert Concierge Service
24h Room Service