With spring in the air and lots of exciting things to discover, why not plan a city break in glorious Dublin. Discover a wealth of heritage, great shopping, memorable activities and warm welcomes. Enjoy 15% off our best flexible rate and full breakfast each morning.
This package includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom or suite
- 15% off our best flexible rate
- Full breakfast each morning
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
See here for insider tips on what to see and do in Dublin during your stay.
Terms and Conditions:
- Package may be booked up to seven days before arrival
- May be cancelled up to 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- A minimum length of stay is not required
- Available until 30 April 2020
About The Westbury
The Westbury’s central location in the heart of Dublin offers unrivalled access to the pedestrianised social hub of Grafton Street, as well as the historic open spaces of Dublin’s Trinity College and St Stephen’s Green. Irish heritage abounds in the hotel too, from the flowers to the food, along with one of the country’s foremost art collections, featuring original paintings by Sir John Lavery and Louis le Brocquy. But is it the warmth of welcome that is most vivid – a tangible service ethos that sets the seal on a haven of luxury.
Situated in the creative quarter, the city’s top theatres, museums and art galleries including Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and the Gaiety Theatre are all within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Despite being in the centre of Dublin, the hotel is discreetly tucked away to ensure guests privacy and comfort.
Restaurant & Bar
Expert Concierge Service
24h Room Service