Thanksgiving in Dublin
Celebrate America's favourite holiday with a sumptuous 3-night stay in a Suite at The Westbury.
Stay in a beautifully appointed Suite with breakfast each morning and a special Thanksgiving dinner for two in WILDE, our glamourous restaurant, on November 28th.
Our package also includes a guided three-hour ‘Fab Food Trail’ allowing you to discover Dublin’s hidden culinary gems and exclusive discounts in the characterful boutiques of the Westbury Mall.
This package includes:
- Three night’s accommodation for two in a beautifully appointed Suite
- Complimentary Full Irish breakfast each morning.
- Thanksgiving dinner for two people on Thursday November 28th in WILDE with our compliments. (This dinner excludes alcohol)
- Two tickets for the Fabulous Food Trail.
- Exclusive discount for the Westbury Mall boutiques.
Terms & Conditions
- Available for stays from November 27th until December 1st 2019
- Rate is inclusive of VAT
- Package is subject to availability.
- Price based on a maximum of two adults
- No Cancellation or amendments.
- Non-Refundable Rate
About The Westbury
The Westbury’s central location in the heart of Dublin offers unrivalled access to the pedestrianised social hub of Grafton Street, as well as the historic open spaces of Dublin’s Trinity College and St Stephen’s Green. Irish heritage abounds in the hotel too, from the flowers to the food, along with one of the country’s foremost art collections, featuring original paintings by Sir John Lavery and Louis le Brocquy. But is it the warmth of welcome that is most vivid – a tangible service ethos that sets the seal on a haven of luxury.
Situated in the creative quarter, the city’s top theatres, museums and art galleries including Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and the Gaiety Theatre are all within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Despite being in the centre of Dublin, the hotel is discreetly tucked away to ensure guests privacy and comfort.
Restaurant & Bar
Expert Concierge Service
24h Room Service