Price from €650 p/n incl. VAT.
Discover the very essence of Irish art and culture and appreciate the city's most fascinating sculptures, inspiring street-art and magnificent galleries on a personal guided tour with The Westbury Art Curator.
Experience a luxury overnight stay in a beautifully appointed suite decorated with fine art works from The Westburys' private collection, and the following morning indulge in a delicious full Irish breakfast.
To book this experience please contact a member of our reservations team +353(0)1 6463333
Terms & Conditions:
- Available for stays from 9th April 2018 until 30th December 2018
- Package is available Monday - Sunday and is based on availability of The Art Curator
- Rate is inclusive of VAT at 9%
- Package is subject to availability and must be booked 7 days prior to arrival date
- Cancellation can be made without penalty 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Price based on maximum two adults per room.
About The Westbury
The Westbury’s central location in the heart of Dublin offers unrivalled access to the pedestrianised social hub of Grafton Street, as well as the historic open spaces of Dublin’s Trinity College and St Stephen’s Green. Irish heritage abounds in the hotel too, from the flowers to the food, along with one of the country’s foremost art collections, featuring original paintings by Sir John Lavery and Louis le Brocquy. But is it the warmth of welcome that is most vivid – a tangible service ethos that sets the seal on a haven of luxury.
Situated in the creative quarter, the city’s top theatres, museums and art galleries including Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and the Gaiety Theatre are all within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Despite being in the centre of Dublin, the hotel is discreetly tucked away to ensure guests privacy and comfort.
Restaurant & Bar
Expert Concierge Service
24h Room Service