The Suite Experience: Dylan Bradshaw
Receive an exclusive hair and beauty experience at Dylan Bradshaw
Unfortunately this offer is no longer available. Current offers may be viewed here.
Rates from €430 p/n including VAT.
Luxury overnight stay in a beautifully appointed suite with an exclusive hair and beauty experience at Dylan Bradshaw (worth €100), Dublin's finest hair and beauty salon, followed by our delicious full Irish breakfast the following morning.
To book this experience please contact a member of our reservations team +353(0)1 6463333
Terms & Conditions:
- Available for stays from 18th May 2018 until 30th November 2018
- The value of the Hair and Beauty experience is redeemable to the value of €100 per room and is redeemable at Dylan Bradshaw during the dates of the stay at the Westbury. The Hair and Beauty package includes a blow dry, makeup application and nail file and polish.
- The voucher is redeemable as per the above description and not valid against any other services at Dylan Bradshaw or The Westbury
- This package is available Monday - Saturday and is based on availability at Dylan Bradshaw.
- The Package value may only be redeemed with Dylan Bradshaw during the duration of the stay at The Westbury.
- A cash alternative will not be offered for the Hair and Beauty experience
- Rate is inclusive of VAT
- Package is subject to availability and must be booked 7 days prior to arrival date in order to secure your preferred date and time.
- Cancellation can be made without penalty 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Price based on maximum two adults per room.
About The Westbury
The Westbury’s central location in the heart of Dublin offers unrivalled access to the pedestrianised social hub of Grafton Street, as well as the historic open spaces of Dublin’s Trinity College and St Stephen’s Green. Irish heritage abounds in the hotel too, from the flowers to the food, along with one of the country’s foremost art collections, featuring original paintings by Sir John Lavery and Louis le Brocquy. But is it the warmth of welcome that is most vivid – a tangible service ethos that sets the seal on a haven of luxury.
Situated in the creative quarter, the city’s top theatres, museums and art galleries including Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and the Gaiety Theatre are all within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Despite being in the centre of Dublin, the hotel is discreetly tucked away to ensure guests privacy and comfort.
Restaurant & Bar
Expert Concierge Service
24h Room Service