Rates from €685 per night incl. VAT
Spend the weekend at The Westbury with a luxurious two night stay in a beautifully appointed room or suite. Includes Pre-dinner cocktail per person in The Sidecar, 3 Course dinner for two in Wilde on one evening and full Irish breakfast each morning.
This package includes:
- Breakfast included on both mornings.
- Dinner included for two on one evening of choice. This does not include wine.
- Two cocktails included from the Sidecar (does not include Privileged cocktail).
Terms and Conditions:
- Available for stays from 1st Jan 2019 until 30th June 2019.
- Package is available Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday for a minimum of 2 nights.
- Rate is inclusive of VAT at 13.5%.
- Package is subject to availability.
- Price based on maximum two adults.
About The Westbury
The Westbury’s central location in the heart of Dublin offers unrivalled access to the pedestrianised social hub of Grafton Street, as well as the historic open spaces of Dublin’s Trinity College and St Stephen’s Green. Irish heritage abounds in the hotel too, from the flowers to the food, along with one of the country’s foremost art collections, featuring original paintings by Sir John Lavery and Louis le Brocquy. But is it the warmth of welcome that is most vivid – a tangible service ethos that sets the seal on a haven of luxury.
Situated in the creative quarter, the city’s top theatres, museums and art galleries including Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and the Gaiety Theatre are all within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Despite being in the centre of Dublin, the hotel is discreetly tucked away to ensure guests privacy and comfort.
Restaurant & Bar
Expert Concierge Service
24h Room Service