The Suite Experience: Fabulous Food Trail
Luxury stay and tour peppered with delicious tastings and rich Dublin insights
Rates from €590 p/n including VAT.
Discover Dublin’s Fabulous Food Trails with this tour of culinary treasures and enjoy a variety of delicious tastings on a leisurely group walk peppered with fascinating snippets on the city’s rich history and architecture.
This package includes:
- One night’s accommodation for two in a beautifully appointed Suite
- Admission for two on a Fabulous Food Trail
- Full Irish Breakfast the following morning
To book this offer, please call+353 1 679 1122
Terms and Conditions:
- Available until 30 June 2019.
- Package is available on Friday and Saturday nights only.
- Rate is inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability and must be booked 7 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation can be made without penalty until 4pm on the day prior to arrival.
- Price based on maximum two adults per room.
About The Westbury
The Westbury’s central location in the heart of Dublin offers unrivalled access to the pedestrianised social hub of Grafton Street, as well as the historic open spaces of Dublin’s Trinity College and St Stephen’s Green. Irish heritage abounds in the hotel too, from the flowers to the food, along with one of the country’s foremost art collections, featuring original paintings by Sir John Lavery and Louis le Brocquy. But is it the warmth of welcome that is most vivid – a tangible service ethos that sets the seal on a haven of luxury.
Situated in the creative quarter, the city’s top theatres, museums and art galleries including Temple Bar, Dublin Castle and the Gaiety Theatre are all within a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Despite being in the centre of Dublin, the hotel is discreetly tucked away to ensure guests privacy and comfort.
Restaurant & Bar
Expert Concierge Service
24h Room Service