London, the perfect family playground.
For a fun-packed family break look no further than London. Learn about the city’s history, toyshop ‘til you drop or take a trip up the Thames in a speed boat.
From toddlers to teenagers, grown-ups and grandparents, there’s something for everyone here.
Make life-long memories for you and your family and book an unforgettable trip to London.
- Sight seeing - Take your family on a ride to remember and see the city sights from up high on the London Eye. Get to grips with its gruesome past at the Tower of London or give your trip a regal twist and visit the Queen at Buckingham Palace. You could always take a walk on the wild side at London Zoo – guaranteed to keep even the cheekiest of monkeys entertained.
- Sing along - Enjoy some sing-along fun and treat the family to a feel-good West End Musical. Add a more high-brow element to your trip and spend a night at The Royal Opera House or get cool with the kids and rock the night away at a live concert.
- Food, glorious food - Whether it’s pizza or pasta or something slightly more exotic, London’s vast range of restaurants will ensure all tastes are met.
- Adventures - Why not add an extra element of excitement to your trip and take an exhilarating speedboat ride up the River Thames? Then there’s the chance to plummet down the world’s longest tunnel slide, fun for both children and adults. Or learn about the city’s bloody history at the London Dungeons. Definitely not for the faint-hearted.
- Toys galore and more - Treat your children to a special souvenir and let them choose a toy at the world famous Hamleys. Kit your kids out in fancy frocks at the magnificent children’s department at Harrods in Knightsbridge or bag a bargain at one of the city markets.
- Culture vultures - Take a trip back in time at the British Museum or expand your mind at the Victoria and Albert. There are literally hundreds of museums to explore. Brighten up your day with brushstrokes from the masters at one of London’s top art galleries.
- Take a walk on the wild side - Why not explore London from the ground and take a leisurely stroll through the city streets? You could always give your trip a spooky feel and book a city ghost walk or speed it up and add some pedal power to your tour with a ‘Boris’ bike.
Location, location, location.
To make sure you’re perfectly positioned to enjoy a family trip of a lifetime, choose from one of our top hotels below.