London, a city of love.
Surprise the one you love with a truly special treat and whisk them away for a romantic break in London.
Explore world famous sights together, stroll through historic streets and then take time to enjoy a glass of wine or intimate meal in one of the most vibrant cities in the world.
- See the sights - Soak up the stunning skyline from The Shard or lose yourself in the breath-taking city sights from the London Eye.nRetrace the regal footsteps of lovers saying ‘I do’ at Westminster Abbey or discover the city’s darker past at the Tower of London.
- Mood music - Enjoy a sing-along together at a feel-good West End Musical, get lost in a love story at The Royal Opera House or dance the night away at a live concert.
- Table for two - Dine in style at one of London’s Michelin-star restaurants or put the champagne on ice and enjoy a romantic candle-lit meal in a more intimate setting. From fine dining to finger licking street food and everything else in between, London cuisine has it all.
- Get your pulses racing - Take your love to new heights with a helicopter tour or get your blood pumping with an exhilarating speedboat ride up the Thames. Enjoy a romantic picnic on Parliament Hill or pick up the pace and go horse riding through Hyde Park.
- Retail therapy - Treat your loved one to a special gift to make sure your trip really is unforgettable. From the hallowed halls of Harrods and Harvey Nichols to the boutiques of Covent Garden and the fashion houses of Mayfair, retail therapy in London is, quite simply the best.
- Museums, galleries and culture - Become a culture vulture and explore some the greatest museums in the world. Get inspired by the paintings at one of the many art galleries or take a trip back in time at The British Museum or Victoria and Albert. There are literally hundreds to explore.
- Romantic walks - Take a romantic stroll through the city or add a spooky element to your night and book a ghost walk. Put some pedal power into your trip and hire a bike – you can even ride tandem.
Location, location, location.
Find out which one of our hotels is best placed to make sure you book your perfect London love nest…