London, a shopper’s paradise.
There’s simply shops galore in the city of London. Whether it’s boutiques, department stores or market stalls, there really is no end of choice.
And once you’re all shopped out there’s stacks of stunning sights to see and restaurants to re-fuel in while you pour over your purchases with a glass of wine.
- Retail therapy - Shopping options in London are quite simply limitless. From the hallowed halls of Harrods and Harvey Nichols to the boutiques of Covent Garden and the fashion houses of Mayfair. Then there’s bustling Oxford Street department stores and plenty of bargains to bag at Portobello Market. Retail therapy in London is, quite simply the best.
- See the sights - Put your purchases away and come and see the city sights from the London Eye or soak up the skyline from The Shard. Give your trip a regal twist and see how the royals live at Buckingham Palace or come and admire the crown jewels at the Tower of London.
- Let us entertain you - Swap the bright lights of the city shops for a ticket to a feel-good West End Musical. Show off your latest London purchases and dress to impress at The Royal Opera House, or slip into something more comfortable and dance the night away at a live concert.
- Restaurants - Take a break from the sale racks and re-fuel at one of London’s eateries. Whether it’s a sandwich stop or a more leisurely lunch, a quick dinner in-between designer shops or a relaxed restaurant after a busy day at the department stores, London cuisine has it all.
- Adrenalin adventures - Leave your shopping bags behind and try something else to give you a buzz. Take an exhilarating speedboat ride up the Thames or get high in the sky with a breath-taking helicopter trip.
- Museums, galleries and culture - Give your credit card a rest and become a culture vulture instead. Take a trip back in time at the British Museum or expand your mind at the Victoria and Albert. There are literally hundreds of museums and art galleries to choose from.
- Catwalk - Break in your new shoes with a leisurely stroll through the city or put in some pedal power and explore the hidden streets of London on a bike.
Location, location, location.
The Doyle Collection has hotels in all the right places. To make sure you’re perfectly positioned for some sensational shopping, choose from one of our stunning hotels.