London – A weekend of wishes come true.
Come and spend the weekend exploring one of the most vibrant and versatile cities in the world. There’s stacks of stunning sites to see and top-notch restaurants to relax in after a busy day in this fast moving, mesmerising metropolis.
Whether you want your weekend to be full of fashion or fun, culture or cuisine or even something in-between, London has it all.
- World famous sights - Book a ride to remember and see the city sights from up high on the London Eye or soak up the skyline from The Shard. Discover the city’s dark past at the Tower of London or give your trip a regal twist and visit Buckingham Palace.
- The world’s greatest entertainment - Enjoy a sing-along at a feel-good West End Musical, get lost in a love story at The Royal Opera House, or dance the night away at a live concert. Some of the biggest stars and best shows can be found in London.
- Food, glorious food - Take break from the city sights and re-fuel in one of London’s top eateries. Put the champagne on ice and dine in style at a Michelin-starred restaurant or a grab a sandwich in-between shopping and seeing a show. From fine dining to finger licking street food and everything else in between, London cuisine has it all.
- Adrenalin adventures - Why not add an extra element of excitement to your weekend and take an exhilarating speed boat ride up the River Thames? Then you can plummet down the world’s longest tunnel slide, ride a horse though Hyde Park or see the city from the sky on a helicopter trip.
- Retail therapy - Treat yourself or a friend to a special gift to make sure your London weekend really is unforgettable. From the hallowed halls of Harrods and Harvey Nichols to the boutiques of Covent Garden and the fashion houses of Mayfair, retail therapy in London is, quite simply the best.
- Museums, galleries and culture - Take a trip back in time at the British Museum or expand your mind at the Victoria and Albert. There are literally hundreds of museums to explore. Brighten up your day with brushstrokes from the masters at one of London’s top art galleries.
- Weekend walks - You can always explore London from the ground and stroll through the streets taking in the city sights. Why not add a spooky element to your trip and book a city ghost walk or hire a bike and add some pedal power to your journey?
Location, location, location.
To make sure your weekend away really has the wow factor, choose from one of our top hotels below.