Afternoon Tea with Champagne at The Kensington
- United Kingdom
- 1 hour
- Available 27-May-2020 - 30-Jun-2020
- STAY NOT REQUIRED
Served by open fires in the light-filled ground floor drawing rooms, afternoon tea at The Kensington is something of a local institution.
Expect a fabulous selection of ethically sourced teas and a choice of traditional favourites, from light, fluffy scones to scrumptious sandwiches. Plus, of course, a bottle of Champagne.
This Local Experience also comes with a selection of rare teas and a charming tea strainer to take home.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- This Local Experience is valid from 24-Sep-2018 to 30-Jun-2020 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only to individuals of the local legal drinking age and valid picture identification may be required.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.