Champagne Afternoon Tea on The Gallery
- 1 hour
- Available 15-Jan-2021 - 31-Dec-2020
- STAY NOT REQUIRED
Relax in the elegant surroundings of The Gallery and immerse yourself in a wonderfully indulgent Afternoon Tea Experience with two glasses of Perrier-Jouët Champagne.
Afternoon Tea is served daily on The Gallery between 12:30 and 17:30 (last sitting).
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- Please note that this Local Experience must be confirmed by the hotel (the electronic redemption voucher is not sufficient confirmation of this Local Experience). The hotel will contact you to confirm and arrange the details of this Local Experience as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding this Local Experience please email the hotel at email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 679 1122.
- This Local Experience is valid from 20-Jul-2016 to 31-Dec-2020 inclusive and can be redeemed independent of an overnight stay at the associated hotel. This Local Experience is only valid on certain days of the week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- This Local Experience permits the redeeming member to be accompanied by one guest only. Redeeming member and accompanying guest can book this Local Experience on a complimentary basis.
- Access to this Local Experience may be subject to availability and last-minute changes.
- Transport is not required in order to redeem this Local Experience.
- No special equipment or accessories are required for this Local Experience.
- This is a non-smoking Local Experience.
- Alcoholic beverages will be served only to individuals of the local legal drinking age and valid picture identification may be required.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.