- Washington D.C.
- United States
- 1+ hour
- Available 15-Jan-2021 - 31-Mar-2021
- STAY REQUIRED
A true Washingtonian experience. Join the locals and enjoy a class pass to the highly acclaimed Barry’s Bootcamp, located minutes from The Dupont Circle in the heart of DC. Return and refuel with breakfast for one at the hotel’s restaurant, The Pembroke. The farm-and-sea-to-table restaurant features a seasonal terrace overlooking Dupont Circle, adjacent to the venue’s stunning wall of floor-to-ceiling windows. The menu embraces global accents with a local influence.
- To book this Local Experience, please click the 'Redeem' button above. Only one Local Experience Award can be booked at a time in conjunction with the same overnight stay. After booking a Local Experience you will automatically receive a redemption voucher electronically. When redeeming your Local Experience, please provide your redemption voucher or voucher number during check-in at the hotel front desk.
- This Local Experience is valid from 15-Feb-2019 to 31-Mar-2021 inclusive and must be booked in conjunction with a reservation at the associated hotel.
- This Local Experience is for the redeeming Member only. There are no additional costs for the member.
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here. Members and guests expressly acknowledge and agree that redemption of and participation in a Local Experience is entirely voluntary and that under no circumstances shall GHA (including, but not limited to GHA Member brands, employees, respective directors and agencies) be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages sustained by a Member or guest in connection with such Member’s use of or participation in a Local Experience.