why it's perfect for your family
Families are warmly welcomed to the Kensington Hotel, and it’s in the perfect location for a family visit. Just a short walk from the open spaces of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, with their stables, riding lessons, boating lake, playgrounds and space for skating and cycling. The Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert Museums are close by, while if you wish to shop, Harrods and the King’s Road are also within easy walking distance.
what you get
Family stays at The Kensington Hotel include the following:
- Adjoining suites and rooms available upon request
- A specialist children’s concierge service
- A cot or portable bed for one child up to the age of 12 in your bedroom
- DVD player and kids’ DVDs in the room on request
- Children’s magazines in the room on request
- Complimentary use of the gym
- Milk and cookies on turndown
- Wii/Playstation, depending on availability
- Young person’s guide to Kensington on arrival
- A selection of board games
- Babysitting services bookable via the Concierge
- Complimentary meal for children under 5 when eating with an adult in the restaurant before 7pm.
how to book
For family friendly bookings simply click here or call +44 (0)207 589 6300.