why it's perfect for your family
Families are warmly welcomed at The Marylebone Hotel. Right in the centre of town, we’re moments from Madame Tussauds, London Zoo and the wide-open spaces of Regents Park – while complimentary access to our state-of-the-art gym, swimming pool and spa are always a popular option.
what you get
Families at The Marylebone Hotel enjoy:
- Adjoining suites and rooms available on request
- A specialist children’s concierge service
- A cot or portable bed for one child up to the age of 12, when booking a Deluxe Room (surcharge applies)
- Upgrade to a Tepee tent for your child to sleep in (surcharge applies)
- DVD player and kids’ DVDs in the room on request
- Children’s magazines in the room on request
- Complimentary use of 18m pool for all families at specific times: Children between the ages of 5 and 17 years are able to access the swimming pool, Monday to Friday 15.30 to 17.00, Saturday and Sunday 10.30 to 12.00 & 15.30 to 17.00. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed to use the pool.
- Milk and cookies on turndown
- Bespoke gift on arrival
- Children’s toiletries
- Complimentary meal for children under 5 when eating with an adult before 7pm in 108 Brasserie.
- Babysitting services bookable via the Concierge
For more information on Family Rooms click here
how to book
For family friendly bookings simply click here or call +44 (0)20 7969 3813